Wednesday 1 April 2015

Back to work I go

Dare I say my sleep wasn't too bad last night. Now to most people I would be describing a hideous night but to my like minded friends with babies that don't sleep, a child that wakes up around every  2.5 hours is something I can cope with and a pretty good night. Also I wasn't coughing,  so wasn't waking the poppet up. Last night she had a few sessions on the boob but not until 10.30 and the not sure what time after that.
Today she woke at 7.00 and was a happy lively bunny into everything and not staying still for a second. She was particularly loving today and wanted boobie a little more than usual.
 I also managed to get her to nap for 1.5 hours this morning. Usually I would be dancing round the house at such an achievement, but today I had limited time with her because I was working and so the longer she slept the less time I saw her before going to work 😔
Grandma has reported to me that Iris had been really good at theirs today and she was hyper and 'into everything' -yep that's my girl 😘 x

No comments:

Post a Comment