Saturday 4 April 2015

This working malarkey will take time to adjust!

Well the Easter weekend is here and it is nice to see my husband for a few days, as I feel we are like ships that pass in the night. This week has been hard, I won't lie  and a challenge. It's all new the going out to work as well as being a mummy. I feel like I'm still a full time mum even though I work part time because no one does my job when I'm not there. There is still washing and organizing to be done, though the organizing part I'm rubbish at.  I've had two migraines this week through lack of sleep and it is truly awful when you head hurts so much you can't open your eyes, but you have to as you have a lively baby in your care. 
Iris has been very clingy and crying when I barely move, but she was good at nursery this week going to sleep for them. At night on Thursday night she was a challenge, as she barely slept and when she did she wanted me to either hold her or have boobie, I was exhausted hence the migraines.  She is in her leap at the mo which has never helped her sleep. 
I'm slowly running out of optimism and ideas on how to get her to sleep better and for the first time I feel a bit depressed about it all. 
There came a little hope reading about a new website coming called the 'The Tiny Dreams Project' who support sleep deprived parents on more gentler natural ways to get a baby to sleep. Hooray!  exactly what I wanted to do with my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment