Saturday 4 April 2015

It's Saturday night 9.30 and I'm in bed

I'm feeling like its ground hog day and I'm getting cabin fever. Even at the weekend nothing changes, I'm seriously bored now. 
I never go anywhere or do anything mainly because I can't and I'm always exhausted, it's starting to wear now. 
Today, I got excited over an App released by a London hospital on sleep disorders, thinking they might be able to help. I have to input data and keep a sleep diary for so many nights before they can give me the low down on her sleep. 
I started the App at 7.15, 7.28 she falls asleep...7.35 she wakes up the App say's Short sleep cycle- you don't say! 
I lost my patience after her third wake up and restless tossing and turning, I told her I was going, saying 'night night' then she started crying. This part of the night drives me bonkers. She's exhausted rubbing her eyes, she is grumpy and has already been asleep, so why can't she just go to sleep?!!!!!! Aaaaggghh I will never understand it. 
I gave her some Bonjella and teething powders and tried to get her back down to no avail. The only thing she really wants is the Boob! Within seconds she is back to behaving and sleeping like a baby.  I'm annoyed as I am trying to wean her off of it, but blatantly she still needs it so I'm Not going to deprive
 her. Since then she has woken again, again inconsolable. She barely had an hour before more boob and asleep on me down stairs as another night in front of the TV with my husband is eliminated. So now we are all in bed at 9.30 on a weekend and I'm waiting for her to wake. She is asleep on the co sleeper and I'm wide awake writing this blog....it's only a matter of time before another wake up. When will this torture end?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment