Tuesday 24 March 2015

Quick overview

For those of you that don't know me my blog won't make much sense.
Quick catch up:
Iris is now 11 months old since she was about 3 1/2 months old she has been frequently waking at night. A good night may be 5 wake ups and a particularly bad; I think I noted 15! 
Anyway,  she does suffer a bit from Silent Reflux and I think this has helped her sleep suffer. I also believe that she is Breast fed and again this doesn't help sleep but is definitely the best thing for her and I love every minute of it.
My role as mummy since this has started happening was to help make her sleep longer and be comfortable so I try things out and believe there is a solution somewhere just haven't found it yet!
 I'm not after much, 5 hours would suit me but I'm not even close; with 3 being a usual and 45 minutes the norm. In my book, there is no such thing as sleeping through the night! 
Despite these frequent wakings Iris is a delight and full of energy- she wears me out everyday! I'm not bitter about her not sleeping well, I just want what's best for her development and everywhere you look sleep seems to be key. 
There are very few websites out there to support mums who are sleep deprived without wanting your money!
I need to dump my thoughts and funny stories down or else I might go a tad insane,  whilst I'm on this journey with Iris as I don't get a lot back (conversation wise) from her and the people who know me well, know I LOVE TO TALK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment