Friday 27 March 2015

Only 3 more days till I'm back to work again sniff :-(

Well the cough is well and truly putting a spanner in the works here. It's me not Iris, it's all lovely and quiet then boom my cough erupts which wakes the entire nation. Our night was average: asleep in my arms again just holding the dummy and no Boobie since her afternoon nap! She falls asleep quickly with white noise and I put her down in the co sleeper.  Her cough wakes her three times before I get into bed at 9, then I'm coughing and on the internet updating my face book page. I eventually get to sleep after feeding her about ten thirty and she wakes before 12,2 and decides Boobie, water and white noise at 4am isn't enough she wants to get up 😩 after keeping me awake till 5.30!!!!! My husband takes her downstairs then and I cough my way back to sleep and she comes back up to me at 7. The picture below is what she is doing now! Why not earlier?! I will never know x

No comments:

Post a Comment