Tuesday 24 March 2015

Day 332 in the Trussler household


 Well? Tonight Daddy is sleeping in the spare room so Iris and I have the lovely King Sized bed all to ourselves. 
I am super tired today, feeling wired surviving on less than 4 hours sleep after getting in at 2.15am from a late shift at work and Iris deciding to get up at 6.30! 
She did have a nap for over two hours in the morning, but I only managed a nap of half of this as was too busy watching 24 hours in A&E, I'm addicted! 
No more naps after the two hours from 9-11 oh no that's far too much to ask especially when mummy keeps yawning. 
Sigh!
So last nights sleep as far as I'm concerned for me :-super! I can't remember waking up but had child attached to my boob when I did open my eyes, so guessing my plan of weaning went out the window at some point in the night. I might add before I got into bed around 9, Iris had done 5 wake ups- just to keep me on my toes and 
the lbs off! 
Her new thing this week is holding a dummy which she has never accepted and falls asleep in my arms?! Even does this for Daddy! Does this stop her frequent wake ups?! nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment