Saturday 9 May 2015

Snatched away from me

Should have known that a one off good nights sleep doesn't mean she will now spontaneously start sleeping 9 hours without waking! Last night every 2 hours awake and wanting to claw my chest or clamber on me- I thought I was dreaming it at first. I think this kind of torture is worse give me nine hours then nothing! It's been two days since I started writing this and she did a six hour stretch the night after 12-6 I think, find it hard to comprehend what's going on at silly o clock and having to look at the time doesn't come into it. Last night however, back to waking all the time and wanting me to hold her, she would not sleep when I put her down and all she wants to do is play with my nipple!?!!! 
As much as I love her,  this really is very annoying and I'm not sure what to do about it. I think it's all to do with it being a comfort but my boob is now a plaything. Whilst Breast feeding is something I have loved and found hard at times the nipple business I am not enjoying its painful and annoying. I think I've come along way since not feeding her now for 11 nights but backwards when she will Play with my nipple or try to get her hand down my top or go mad if I don't let her. I've got to nip (like my pun there) this in the 
bud! I think Iris would prefer to still be feeding lots but it's just not possible now with working. I feel she is growing up so fast in some respects but in others she is still such a baby. My little girl still needs me I hope sniff sniff! X

No comments:

Post a Comment