Thursday 7 May 2015

Fanfare, drum roll, flags out......!

PWell this has been a long time coming. It's ironic to think that I have spent months exhausted, crying into my pillow, walking round like a zombie, Listening to advice, trying to close my ears to advice, eating copious amounts of chocolate, swearing at people under my breathe if they dare mention the S word and all it really needed was for me to stop the one thing she loves 'the Boobie'. My current running sleep total asleep 7.10pm it's now 2.22 am STILL ASLEEP! 
I didn't want to say anything in case I jinx it but I've never had 7 hours straight before so I'm counting my blessings! 
Ok, so I fell back to sleep and woke again at 4 and she then woke up wanted Boobie but settled for water and went back down waking at 7! Er I'm not sure what happened, was she swapped in the night?! 
To say I'm relieved that she can actually do it is an under estimate but I'm more happy with work and not sleeping. 
Anyway,  I may be getting way ahead of myself here and this may be a fluke, so I better celebrate it whilst I'm feeling fresh as a daisy! 
Yesterday we wore Iris out at Monkey Bizness at Lewes she then fell asleep and had 1.10 min nap at 11.20 she woke had lunch went to play park, we then went food shopping. She had macaroni cheese and a yoghurt for dinner at 5. She then had some Breast milk and watched 'in the night garden' bedtime bath at 6.45 into bed, Daddy putting her to sleep and out for the count at 7.10! 
I had magnesium yesterday too, still don't know if they are helping but her sleep has been much better whilst on these. So all these combined factors, one nap, good food, worn out, no Breast milk and Magnesium may be the answer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment